Friday, October 26, 2007

The results are in... I'm Insane!

If you didn't think I was insane before well.... I am now!

Oh My God... Theres this little voice in my head yelling at me saying 'For fuck sake!, what the hell do you think your doing! Don't change Scene 1... For the love of god!!!

(proceeds to punch self in face) Shut the fuck up conscience...

I am going to change the opening scene of my animation... Why? you may ask... well, I've come to realize that I can make it a lot funnier and better animated... plus a change of music has been on my mind for the last couple of days and I've finally given in.
On the bright side it wont take me very long to change... I have a plan.

Update soon (and YES, I know the video from my previous post doesn't work... Blogspot has been temperamental lately so if you'd like to see it just ask me)

1 comment:

Patrick Black said...

*pats shoulder* There there, everything will be alright soon enough. *polishing the end of a bat*