Monday, October 1, 2007

Finished Rigging! + BIOSHOCK

I've had to restart a few times while completing my rigging, but its the best thing I could have possibly done. Everything looks alright so I'm pretty pleased at the moment! This Holiday break for me right now is all about gathering sound effects and editing music for the animation. I have a few things in mind, so I'll keep you all posted.
OK... on a completely unrelated matter... Bioshock is finally working! Thank-Fucking-God! this game might be totally awesome (which it is!) but FUCK its been driving me insane! crash after crash after crash... I'd almost given up hope, until the latest drivers where released that is.

Enjoy the break everyone!

1 comment:

Patrick Black said...

Well I certainly hope Bioshock doesn't crash for you when you reach Point Prametheus... T_T I can't finish the game. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooo00000000000000000088887756737@!!!