Sunday, February 3, 2008

Maya 2008

Hi Guys...

Heres whats been happening in my life... Knowing that we were going to change 3D programs before the end of 2007, changing to Maya 2008, I thought I'd get it early... like the beginning of the holiday break early... not wanting to spend $2000 and over to get it I downloaded it from a torrent website. TOOK FOREVER by the way (shit internet BAH HUMBUG!)
Anyways... I started to install the the thing and everything was good up until the point where I had to use a particular file to get it working..................................... It didn't.
So I thought my download was a dud... and continued throughout the holidays to find one that worked.

Well, right now its Sunday and we're all back at AIE in a few short hours (Awesomeness!)
I've just tried just for the hell of it the first Maya 2008 file I downloaded and surprise fucking surprise............it worked. turns out one file was corrupted and had to download another to get it working.

Pretty happy with myself at the moment................ just got out of using 2 Grand!
But what's really got my pissed is I wanted to practice with Maya all holidays and I feel like I've wasted all this time! ARRRRRRGGGHHH!

No comments: