Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Game Ideas for Next Year

Hi to all...

First things first... Congratulations to everyone on their short films... they are all excellent from what I've seen. BE PROUD PEOPLE!

Now that we have finished our short films, and hopefully by now decided on a direction to pursue, be it Video Games or Animation for Film and Screen, I find myself taking a closer look at all the video games I play in hope of spawning a few ideas to pitch for 2008. Its only been a week into our holiday break and I'm already itching to get back into doing something creative... (I'm sure that's pretty sad in some sort of way...)

One thing that's bugging me at the moment.. I'm not sure what restrictions we have when it comes to working with the programmers. Creating an RTS is probably out of the question, but I still have hope that we get the chance to do an FPS. Most likely we'll be doing a Platform, and that's absolutely fine, its just where originality is concerned its going to take me a while to put my own little spin on an idea.

No comments: